License to Kill Season 2 premiere date? License to Kill TV show cancelled or renewed for Season 2 on Oxygen? When does the Oxygen License to Kill Season 2 return? We watch the latest TV dates so you don’t have to. Get the official License to Kill Season 2 release date with TVDatesWatch.com.
Did License to Kill Season 2 escape cancellation for a new season renewal? When does License to Kill return for next season? We’ve contacted the powers that be and have the official License to Kill series status right below:
Status of License to Kill TV Show
License to Kill SEASON 2 Renewed On Oxygen
License to Kill TV Show Synopsis & Details
OXYGEN'S "LICENSE TO KILL" HOSTED BY DR. TERRY DUBROW RETURNS FOR SEASON TWO ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 8 AT 6PM ET/PT
· Oxygen, the destination for high-quality crime programming, kicks off a jaw-dropping second season of "License to Kill" on Saturday, August 8 at 6PM ET/PT.
· World-renowned plastic surgeon and certified expert for the California Medical Board, Dr. Terry Dubrow ("Botched") returns as host and executive producer to guide viewers through shocking stories of crimes made by medical professionals.
· Each one-hour episode is told from the perspective of victims, families, colleagues, and law enforcement, and exposes what happens when the hands that should heal are used to cause harm on vulnerable patients seeking medical attention.
· The premiere episode follows Dr. Anthony Pignataro, a New York-based plastic surgeon who gained notoriety for inventing a "snap-on" hairpiece. After falsifying credentials and harming patients during routine cosmetic surgeries, investigators uncovered dark secrets surrounding the criminal doctor.
· Trailer: https://www.oxygen.com/license-to-kill/season-2/videos/license-to-kill-with-terry-dubrow-returns-august-8th
Coming up this season:
· The 12-episode season chronicles harrowing tales including a Las Vegas man who posed as a natural doctor performing invasive medical procedures in highly unsanitary conditions; a doctor who over-prescribed opioids to unsuspecting college-aged men; an incompetent cosmetic surgeon who preyed on a disenfranchised community; a pharmacist who diluted his cancer patient's chemotherapy treatments; and a pain management specialist who aided in the opioid addiction of an entire town.
· This season, Dr. Dubrow uses his medical expertise to take viewers into the minds of each distinctive killer, while investigating the reas
For even more 2020-2021 cancelled/renewal status, click here.