Backyard Envy Season 2 premiere date? Backyard Envy TV show cancelled or renewed for Season 2 on Bravo? When does the Bravo Backyard Envy Season 2 return? We watch the latest TV dates so you don’t have to. Get the official Backyard Envy Season 2 release date with TVDatesWatch.com.
Did Backyard Envy Season 2 escape cancellation for a new season renewal? When does Backyard Envy return for next season? We’ve contacted the powers that be and have the official Backyard Envy series status right below:
Status of Backyard Envy TV Show
Backyard Envy SEASON 2 Renewed On Bravo
Backyard Envy TV Show Synopsis & Details
THE GRASS IS EVEN GREENER ON SEASON TWO OF BRAVO'S "BACKYARD ENVY," PREMIERING TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, AT 10PM ET/PT
· "Backyard Envy" season 2 premieres on Tuesday, August 4, at 10pm ET/PT.
· Returning this season: James DeSantis, Garrett Magee, and Melissa Brasier
· Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/backyard-envy/season-2/videos/your-first-look-at-the-new-season-of-backyard-envy
Coming up this season:
· James, Garrett and Mel - the Manscapers - are back, and business is blooming! They've expanded the clientele of their boutique landscaping company, and have more projects than they can handle.
· This season, these creative minds take on some of their biggest jobs to date as they produce a Tuscan-themed backyard in the middle of New Jersey, design a Japanese garden for an ultra-modern home, conquer a logistically challenging "upside-down house" on Fire Island, and reimagine a larger-than-life World Pride Parade float for a hotel giant.
· On top of it all, James, Garrett and Mel get to the root of their complicated work relationship when James addresses his growing frustration with the direction of the company.
· Mel faces a serious health scare that could potentially change her life forever.
· The Manscapers will confront business challenges, differences of opinion, staff issues and even a surprise proposal. As this dynamic trio takes over one garden at a time, will their business eventually reach the end of the path?
"Backyard Envy" is produced by World of Wonder and Renowned Films with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell, Brian Robel and Grace Lee-Toumanidis serving as executive producers for World of Wonder and Max Welch, Tim Withers and Duane Jones serving as executive producers for Renowned Films.
For even more 2020-2021 cancelled/renewal status, click here.