Check out the official Family Karma show status and cast details right below:
Status of Family Karma
Family Karma Season 2 Release — June 2, 2021 12:00 am
Family Karma Season 2 Notes
Returning for Season 2 are Anisha Ramakrishna, Amrit Kapai, Bali Chainani, Brian Benni, Monica Vaswani, Shaan Patel, and Vishal Parvani. Coming up this season:
· Anisha makes an important decision for her future that breaks family and cultural tradition, but she hopes her family will respect her choice and support her.
· Amrit and his boyfriend Nicholas have their own place in Miami and are looking forward to building a life together. Before Amrit can truly settle down, he needs the blessing of the family matriarch.
· Bali balances being a mother to her 19-year-old daughter and a friend to all as she jumps between hanging out with the Aunties and their kids. In her personal life, Bali's relationship with O'Malley continues to blossom.
· Brian is finally over his childhood best friend, Monica, and has found love with a new woman... also named Monica. Is this resident playboy ready to settle down?
· Monica and Brian are officially in the friend-zone, but her love life is red hot with another childhood sweetheart, Rish. As their romance gets more serious, so does her desire to bring her estranged parents together.
· Dillon, Anisha's BFF and Shaan's younger brother, returns to Miami and stirs the pot with some interesting rumors that rub the group the wrong way.
· With his girlfriend finishing law school, Shaan, the oldest member of the Patel family, is feeling the pressure to get married and have kids.
· After nine years of dating, Vishal and Richa are at a standstill. Struggling to handle his evolving relationship, Vishal's behavior may cause him to lose the love of his life.
Do you love Family Karma?
Find out more details and leave a review right on the Family Karma show page!