Find out everything about Married at First Sight right here on the Married at First Sight TV show page!
Are you a fan of Married at First Sight TV show? Do you think Married at First Sight should be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned with the latest Married at First Sight cancel/renew status and news.
Status: To Be Determined
"Married at First Sight" Heads Down the Aisle in Atlanta for Season with a three-hour episode 12 on January 13, 2021 at 8pm ET/PT on Lifetime.
The hit docuseries returns for season eight to match Philadelphia area singles who have agreed to a provocative proposal: getting legally married to a stranger the moment they first meet, at the altar. A panel of experts – psychologist Dr. Jessica Griffin, sociologist Dr. Pepper Schwartz and marriage counselor, Pastor Calvin Roberson, will create what they believe are compatible couples based on scientific matchmaking and continue to counsel and mentor each set of newlyweds throughout the experiment. The series captures each couple’s journey as they go from wedding, to honeymoon, to early nesting, to the daily struggles of working on their marriage. After several weeks together, each couple must make a decision: do they remain together or decide to divorce?
Married at First Sight TV show cancelled or season 9 renewed? Married at First Sight TV series ratings? The cancellation reaper is stalking all the latest cancellation and renewal updates, so keep this page to hand to track Married at First Sight Season 9 status and release date news.
Check out all related premiere dates for this show!
- When Does Married at First Sight Season 13 Premiere? Release Date on Lifetime
- Married at First Sight Season 12 Release Date On Lifetime? Renewal & Premiere Date
- Married At First Sight Season 11 Cancelled? Lifetime Renewal News, Status & Premiere Dates
- Will There Be Married At First Sight Season 10? Lifetime Status & Release Date
- When Does Married at First Sight Season 9 Start? Lifetime Release Date